“We treat customers the way we would want to be treated.”
- Never let profit center conflicts get in the way of doing what is right for the customer.
- Give customers a good, fair deal. Great customer relationships take time. Do not try to maximize short-term profits at the expense of building those enduring relationships.
- Always look for ways to make it easier to do business with us.
- Communicate daily with your customers. If they are talking to you, they can’t be talking to a competitor
- Don’t forget to say thank you.
“We strive to be the lowcost provider through efficient and great SERVICES
- Leaner is better
- Eliminate bureaucracy
- Cut waste relentlessly.
- Operations should be fast and simple.
- Value each other’s time
- Invest in infrastructure
- We should know our business best, we don’t need consultants to tell us what to do